Friday, October 26, 2007

What is it with Fridays?

Up until about 7 p.m. yesterday, I was just fine. By about 8 p.m., I started throwing up every half hour until 4 a.m. By this morning, I had the tell-tale body aches, combined with that burning up/chills sensation. I don't know what hit, but whatever it is, it hit hard and fast.

My dear sweet husband was kind enough to stay home and watch all the kids all day, while playing nurse by bringing me anything we hoped would help. I don't know where the four of us would've been without him today.

So much for all the fun weekend plans we had. Hopefully this is just a 24-hour bug that will go away as quickly as it came. Anyone care to diagnose?

4 comments:

Lady Why said...

Bless your heart! I'm praying for your speedy recovery!

Tami said...

Hope it's not what had my kids sick last weekend - 4 out of 5! It lasted far longer than 24 hours, and landed one dd in need of IV fluids. Praying yours passed quickly! Tami

Tiffany said...

Oh Stephanie... you poor sweet woman. I am praying for you tonight.

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope you are feeling better soon! Let me know if you need anything! I am just down the road a ways.