Saturday, November 24, 2007

I'm Passionately recommending...




...that you put this at the top of your Christmas list, ladies. Honestly, just do it. It's that good. It's that encouraging.

I couldn't put it down, and I was not disappointed. If you're a woman at home, or want to be, you need to read this. If you've ever felt discouraged, trapped, weary, or like you're wasting your time, you need to read this. If you struggle at times to keep sight of your vision and your purpose, you need to read this. If you've ever been tempted by thoughts of self-pity or depression, you need to read this.

I know there are a plethora of books out there in this department, even ones claiming to be Christian, but I guarantee you this one's different. It's so down-to-earth, filled with scripture throughout, and written by real-life women who struggle like we do. I wish I had the money to pass them out to all the women in my life, because I was just. so. encouraged.

The best part is, Vision Forum is offering free shipping now through Monday, November 26th. www.visionforum.com

3 comments:

Candace/Chloe said...

Yes! I can't wait to get this book!

Sarah Meche said...

I am putting this on my book list! Thanks for the suggestion. I liked your old blog entry about whether or not to blog. I have been wondering this myself the last couple of days since I have not been on the computer too much lately. By the way, my vote is to keep blogging, I can always come here to check up on you! Love, Sarah

Grafted Branch said...

Oh! Eeek! Book! I completely forgot to package up the Nancy Campbell book I offered you!

*bonk*

I'll go write it on my calendar right now. Sorry. :(