Thursday, June 18, 2009

Is this it?

Hmmmm...I've been having contractions since yesterday evening. I went to bed at midnight, but they woke me up again at 3 a.m., so here I am, posting at this ungodly hour. I'd love to know within the next 2 hours if this is real labor so that we can determine if Hubby should go to work or not. (His project is clear across town, and involves picking up day laborers, so it would be quite a hassle for him to leave and be called back an hour later.)

Night owls can't be held responsible for any unintelligible writing they do in the wee hours of the morning, so I should end here for lack of coherent thought. If there's anything else to report, I'll try to check in.

1 comment:

the mccann clan said...

Praying for you, and hoping you'll be holding your sweet baby in your arms soon!! Much love, Janelle