* Your closet is divided into 3 sections: winter, summer, and maternity...and the maternity section is larger than the other two combined!
* Your maternity clothes are cuter and more stylish than the "regular" ones, since that's what you spend the most time in.
* You've gotten used to turning sideways any time you're doing something up against a countertop, otherwise you can't reach without lots of bending.
* You're mind has finally accepted the fact that turning sideways is no longer helpful for fitting through tight spaces...you're better off just wedging your way forward.
* Waddling has probably permanantly replaced walking.
* You've long ago memorized your pregnancy workout video, which your husband affectionately refers to as "The Dancing Pods", because it's the one most often used.
* You stumble upon photos from pre-baby days, and are actually astounded to see that you once had a figure...that included a waistline!
* You've put in a request to your husband early on to either start installing an elevator in your home, or plan to move you to a one-story if he intends to have more children.
* There's a constantly clear path from your side of the bed to the bathroom, and you've forgotten what it's like to sleep through the night without treading that path at least once.
* Your feet are basically foreign objects that you can no longer picture in your mind.
* At family gatherings, your cousin exclaims "Every time I see you, you're pregnant!"...and your husband feigns surprise as he agrees, "Me too!"