Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I could really use this about now...





I'm really looking forward to this book that Stacy McDonald and Jennie Chancey are about to release! Sounds like something that won't hit my hands a moment too soon...

I get on certain "kicks" that ebb and flow, and this book is sure to fit right in with my recent thoughts and concerns. Currently I'm finding myself very occupied with thoughts regarding child training, home management/decorating, and schedules. I suppose they all kind of fit into the same category to one degree or another. In any case, my daily tasks and reading seem to be geared toward improving in all these areas.

This book sounds like it will encompass many of the facets involved with being a Christian housewife.

1 comment:

the mccann clan said...

Looks good, you'll have to tell us how it is!