Thursday, December 06, 2007

Noooo! Please don't eat me!

I threaten to eat my babies all the time. I think the 2-year-old is honestly beginning to worry. I've noticed him tending more towards the veggies and less towards the fatty foods, perhaps in an attempt to make himself less appealing to the palate? No dice. I still salivate when I see him in a diaper. In fact, I'm salivating right now just at the thought of his round belly and what we affectionately refer to as "hammies" (chubby baby thighs). And the tiny one, well, she's enough to make anyone want to munch on her. Wouldn't you agree?




Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I hear my snacks waking up...

3 comments:

Hofwoman said...

Your kids really do have kissable cheeks! :)

Denise Therese said...

The baby is always giving me tastes of her finger.

Chef Mama Lori said...

May I lick the spoon when you're through? She is absolutely scrumptious looking!